Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I like to dream. Do you like to dream?

You may like to dream about Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, Humphrey Bogart or Audrey Hepburn, Will Smith or Jada Pinkett Smith.

I like to dream about houses: houses of the past, present and future.  From castles and palaces to hovels and caves, from warm climate cabanas to cold climate insulated chambers.  I also like to think about how all of these dreams would impact me, my current lines, my structure, my chances of landing a new owner, and how I can improve myself for posterity.

I want to structure some future posts on what-if's - for example, what if I built on a medieval tower on my facade, on this hill overlooking the Thompson Run/Turtle Creek valleys, or built out my peripheral decks, or constructed a snaking, curving driveway up to my front door?  How would these augment the way that I feel, the way that I look, the way that I can service the humans living in me.  Many thoughts, directions, reflections....

..HF.






No comments: